Mrs India 2018 :
Mrs India 2018 Registrations are in progress , You can apply online Mrs India 2018 to know more about Mrs India visit us,Mrs India is Trademark of Mrs India Pageants and Productions Pvt Ltd .official website of Mrs India
Mrs India 2017 Finalist Tripthi Arvind
Being Woman is Biggest Risk of developing a Breast Cancer ….
Yes on contrary to Being Woman is most beautiful thing, but not always .As a Mrs India Contestant She is loaded with responsibility of giving birth to life ,nurture it .She is Mother she is our future but real Woman knows her responsibility, responsibility towards herself and fellow Woman like her . And Mrs India Finalist Tripthi Arvind takes this accountability and feels that this responsibility towards self is what Makes Woman Complete.
As Tripthi feels making Woman self-aware about her own health is equal to honouring a Woman Hood .A very Beautiful initiative by Mrs India 2017 Finalist Tripthi Arwind .
Queen hood is series of actions rather than just a donning a A Crown
One such very important Cause is being taken seriously by Mrs India Finalist 2017 Tripthi Arvind who is Mrs India Karnataka Runner-up. Breast cancer is fastest growing Breast Cancer in Indian Woman and awareness and attention about this life-threatening disease is very important.
Specially being Woman, it’s our responsibility towards our fellow Woman that they are aware of it ,as righty said Prevention is better than Cure .
Today’s Woman is independent but this glory comes lots of responsibilities making her life with stressful. While juggling between Family and career, Woman’s Own health always takes back seat .
Today’s lifestyle plays a vital role as well as only stress is not responsible our lifestyle where we don’t need to much Physical activities for our day to day work hence exercise becomes must but out of our busy schedule somehow we miss on very important part of being Healthy.
Today our Food has more of Fat and less of Vital Nutrients, Fast Food and no time for healthy cooking as one of reason for rising lifestyle related diseases .
This is Gap where disorders and diseases starts peeping in her life ,some of them may take over her life .So to fill that Gap Mrs India 2017’s Finliast Tripthi Arvind has taken an initiative to bring awareness among Woman about deadliest disease Breast Cancer .
Recently Mrs India 2017’s Finliast Tripthi Arvind held a Breast Cancer awareness Camp under the Guidance of expert Doctor Mallika from Bangalore under MyCityWoman Project by Mrs India where fellow Woman were made aware about Breast Cancer ,its stages ,Prevention and Cure .
Say Thanks to advancement in Medical Advancement !
As per Dr Mallika , best way is prevention of Breast Cancer with Healthy lifestyle and Nutritious Diet and happy life . However Few of Woman from us might be at higher risk due to many reason raning from Family History , Obesity , Hormonal Imbalance etc .But Good news is today Breast cancer is 100% curable if found at right time and given on time medical attention by experts .
During this awareness Workshop by Tripthi Arvind ,Dr Mallika informed about Woman who can be at Higher Risk of Breast Cancer and as follows
Risk factors include—
- Getting older. The risk for breast cancer increases with age; most breast cancers are diagnosed after age 50.
- Genetic mutations. Inherited changes (mutations) to certain genes, such as BRCA1 and BRCA2. Women who have inherited these genetic changes are at higher risk of breast and ovarian cancer.
- Early menstrual period. Women who start their periods before age 12 are exposed to hormones longer, raising the risk for breast cancer by a small amount.
- Late or no pregnancy. Having the first pregnancy after age 30 and never having a full-term pregnancy can raise breast cancer risk.
- Starting menopause after age 55. Like starting one’s period early, being exposed to estrogen hormones for a longer time later in life also raises the risk of breast cancer.
- Not being physically active. Women who are not physically active have a higher risk of getting breast cancer.
- Being overweight or obese after menopause. Older women who are overweight or obese have a higher risk of getting breast cancer than those at a normal weight.
- Having dense breasts. Dense breasts have more connective tissue than fatty tissue, which can sometimes make it hard to see tumors on a mammogram. Women with dense breasts are more likely to get breast cancer.
- Using combination hormone therapy. Taking hormones to replace missing estrogen and progesterone in menopause for more than five years raises the risk for breast cancer. The hormones that have been shown to increase risk are estrogen and progestin when taken together.
- Taking oral contraceptives (birth control pills). Certain forms of oral contraceptive pills have been found to raise breast cancer risk.
- Personal history of breast cancer. Women who have had breast cancer are more likely to get breast cancer a second time.
- Personal history of certain non-cancerous breast diseases. Some non-cancerous breast diseases such as atypical hyperplasia or lobular carcinoma in situ are associated with a higher risk of getting breast cancer.
- Family history of breast cancer. A woman’s risk for breast cancer is higher if she has a mother, sister, or daughter (first-degree relative) or multiple family members on either her mother’s or father’s side of the family who have had breast cancer. Having a first-degree male relative with breast cancer also raises a woman’s risk.
- Previous treatment using radiation therapy. Women who had radiation therapy to the chest or breasts (like for treatment of Hodgkin’s lymphoma) before age 30 have a higher risk of getting breast cancer later in life.
- Women who took the drug diethylstilbestrol (DES), which was given to some pregnant women in the United States between 1940 and 1971 to prevent miscarriage, have a higher risk. Women whose mothers took DES while pregnant with them are also at risk.
- Drinking alcohol. Studies show that a woman’s risk for breast cancer increases with the more alcohol she drinks.
Research suggests that other factors such as smoking, being exposed to chemicals that can cause cancer, and night shift working also may increase breast cancer risk.
Breast Cancer Prevention
- Healthy Life Style with Regular Exersize and nutritious food
- Try to eat as much as Organic Food
- Wash and treat Vegetables and fruits to get rid of Chemicals
- Regular Check-ups ,newest way is to find Density
- If you are mother , consider Breast Feeding
If she is responsible for your smile ,be responsible for her Heath .
- Take your Woman you know to Health Check-up, may be your wife, Mother ,Mother in Law ,friend or sister bring smile on her face with your affection .
- Gift her Gym Membership
- Reward her for regular exercise
- Get her Organic Goody Bag
- With lots of Love and affection we all can fight with this deadliest disease of Breast Cancer .It can happen to anyone but everyone can prevent it ,
- Be a support to Woman who is fighting with Breast cancer ,after all beauty is all about being a Woman Eternally Beautiful .
Mrs India would like to thank Dr Mallika, and Truthi Arwind on brining this important subject of WOmans health to light .
Live Healthy ,Live Happy ,Live like Mrs India , I am Woman Eternally Beautiful !