Mrs India 2018/2019
Mrs India Pageants and Productions Pvt ltd Proudly Presents Sixth Edition of Mrs India Pageant, Mrs India 2018 India’s One and Only National Pageant for Married Woman . Mrs India 2018 Finalist for Theme Crown of Mrs India 2018.
Mrs India Pageants is the only existing Pageant in India for married Woman that hosts Nationwide Auditions and State Level Pageants on floor and then select Most Beautiful Indian Married Woman as Mrs India Finalist.
Follow us on our Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MrsIndiaPageantOfficialPage/
YouTube Channel :– https://www.youtube.com/c/MrsIndia-Mrs-India-Pageant-Official-Deepali-Phadni
Lets Know our Mrs India 2018 Finalist :
- How you start your day?
- As soon as i wake up ,i make my bed.
- Pray for 2 mins
- Drink 500 ML of water in the empty stomach which helps me to flush out toxins from my body.
- 30 mins exercise
- And then will get ready to office.
- Your most memorable moment of the Year 2018?
Mrs India Finalist: To be honest, my most memorable moment so far in 2018 is participating in Mrs India Karnataka apageant in March 2018, from then my life has become more excited and blissful, Apart from this , i celebrated most memorable wedding Anniversary with my husband.
- What You would love to do in your free time?
I am a Artistic person, in my free time i would do the below :
- i love to paint clay pots ,
- Stitch dress,
- Make handmade natural soaps basically chemical free soaps at home.
- Visit plantations to learn about plants,
- Writing story scripts
- What is Your Favourite Outfit
My All time favourite dress is :
- A pair of denim pants with cool comfortable tops paired up with casual shoes.
- Love for long gowns, which compliment my height.
- Silk saris for the occasions
- What is your favourite Vacation destination, How would you plan it ?
My Favourite Vacation destination is :
- First one would be Chikmagalur district in Karnataka, A chilled peaceful place surrounded by forest and coffee plantations. It has a pleasant and refreshing weather throughout the year. Furthermore the town is at a standstill loaded with Scenic Surprises. The town is far away from the regular city life.
- Second one would be The Amsterdam ; fell in love with the chilled weather , famous canals and most of the people use Cycles to commute, that’s shows their love towards the environment.
- If you can bring awareness about one Cause in the Society what that could be and Why?
Mrs India Finalist: I would raise awareness about Animal Cruelty, because this world belongs to every single living being.
- What is Your Favourite Dish you love to relish anytime?
- If you can eradicate one issue of the society what that could be?
Mrs India Finalist: I want to eradicate World HUNGER (that includes all the living being on Earth) , No one deserves to go hunger,
- What is the Mantra of your Life?
Mrs India Finalist: “Be humble and Respectful, wear a beautiful smile and put on the show”
- One New thing that You want to learn
Mrs India Finalist: To come up with new ideas that could help me and my family to keep the environment clean.