Mrs India 2018/2019
Mrs India Pageants and Productions Pvt ltd Proudly Presents Sixth Edition of Mrs India Pageant, Mrs India 2018 India’s One and Only National Pageant for Married Woman . Mrs India 2018 Finalist for Theme Crown of Mrs India 2018.
Mrs India Pageants is the only existing Pageant in India for married Woman that hosts Nationwide Auditions and State Level Pageants on floor and then select Most Beautiful Indian Married Woman as Mrs India Finalist.
Follow us on our Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MrsIndiaPageantOfficialPage/
YouTube Channel :– https://www.youtube.com/c/MrsIndia-Mrs-India-Pageant-Official-Deepali-Phadni
Lets Know our Mrs India 2018 Finalist :
- How you start your day?
- Your most memorable moment of the Year 2018?
- What You would love to do in your free time?
- What is Your Favourite Outfit?
Mrs India Finalist: A perfectly draped Silk Saree
- What is your favourite Vacation destination, How would you plan it ?
Mrs India Finalist: It’s one of my dreams to visit Egypt and see the great Pyramids. I would like to take a few underprivileged children from my locality along with me so that they can also see those wonderful monuments.
- If you can bring awareness about one Cause in the Society what that could be and Why?
Mrs India Finalist: I think there’s still a lot of ignorance in our society about the imminent perils of pollution and misuse of resources.I would like to work towards creating awareness of these interconnected issues so that we can leave a green and resourceful planet for the generations to come.
- What is Your Favourite Dish you love to relish anytime?
Mrs India Finalist: Daal -Chawal made by my mother.
- If you can eradicate one issue of the society what that could be?
Mrs India Finalist: In my opinion all children deserve to have a happy , careless and playful childhood as well as an equal opportunity to educate themselves. Given a chance I would definitely eradicate the ills of child labour and child trafficking.
- What is the Mantra of your Life?
Mrs India Finalist: Live life to the fullest ,give one hundred percent to whatever you do. Also it is important to love yourself, only then can you love and care for others.
- One New thing that You want to learn
Mrs India Finalist: I want to learn how to play the Guitar.