Mrs India 2018/2019
Mrs India Pageants and Productions Pvt ltd Proudly Presents Sixth Edition of Mrs India Pageant, Mrs India 2018 India’s One and Only National Pageant for Married Woman . Mrs India 2018 Finalist for Theme Crown of Mrs India 2018.
Mrs India Pageants is the only existing Pageant in India for married Woman that hosts Nationwide Auditions and State Level Pageants on floor and then select Most Beautiful Indian Married Woman as Mrs India Finalist.
So what are you waiting for ? Show your love and support for your favorite Finalist of Mrs India 2018 by Coments , Like and share .
Follow us on our Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MrsIndiaPageantOfficialPage/
YouTube Channel :– https://www.youtube.com/c/MrsIndia-Mrs-India-Pageant-Official-Deepali-Phadni
Lets Know our Mrs India 2018 Finalist :
- How you start your day?
Mrs India Finalist: With Yoga.
- Your most memorable moment of the Year 2018?
Mrs India Finalist: I was crowned Mrs. India -Rajasthan in February 2018
- What You would love to do in your free time?
Mrs India Finalist: I like to watch bollywood movies in my free time
- What is Your Favourite Outfit?
Mrs India Finalist: I love to drape myself in a Saree
- What is your favourite Vacation destination, How would you plan it ?
Mrs India Finalist: I love to hang out in Goa. We have a place there (in Madgaon) and i keep travelling to Goa, because of it’s sheer liveliness and vibe.
- If you can bring awareness about one Cause in the Society what that could be and Why?
Mrs India Finalist: Cleanliness would be the easiest pick. Our country would look a lot more lovely than it already is if it can get a lot more Cleaner.
- What is Your Favourite Dish you love to relish anytime?
Mrs India Finalist: Pasta and Pizza are the obvious ones.
- If you can eradicate one issue of the society what that could be?
Mrs India Finalist: Oppression of women in the rural parts of the country.
- What is the Mantra of your Life?
Mrs India Finalist: Live life in a free spirit without carrying any baggage
- One New thing that You want to learn
Mrs India Finalist: I always wanted to sing. If i do the ‘Riyaaz’ that is needed and could sing, it would be lovely.